Monday, November 3

Well Fed!!

While visiting my sister's home in California I came upon this picture. It was posted on the fridge (I'm sure at some point her daughter will be the one to take it down). I laughed at the sight of it. I had seen this picture many times before but I guess after being gone for over a year I saw it in a different light. My neice is now 8 (you can see her in my previous post) and I am happy to say she is a beautiful young lady...
...this picture has not been doctored in any way.
From what I can tell she was only 4-5 months in this pic!!! I must say, I am so proud of my sister. She has grown so much in the last 8 years as a mom. It has changed her in every way and her children are blessed by her love and hard work. Love you Kristen!!... okay now get back to work!!!

No comments: