Thursday, November 6

Random acts of craziness AKA the Coelho kids

There are always a bunch of random pics that don't "fit" with my other posts. Enjoy!
My kids will say they are NOT tickelish...But thses pics prove otherwise
The little ones get to enjoy 1 movie per day...here they are "in the zone"!! Lauren loves to swim. She is on the city wide swim team and recently had her first swim meet. It was awesome (I'll post it later). Here is her competition suit.
Cutie Pie!!
Awww, LaFawnDuh (we call her LaLa) is actually a boy. However we didn't find this out until we got her fixed. The kids had already named her and gotten used to calling him a her. So we still call him a her...very confusing, I know. She is a beautiful siamese cat and loves our family. We are still trying to find a way to take her with us...if not Bonnie will "watch" her while we are gone.
Kevin and Hailey started school (just 1 day a week). I am able to clean houses during that time. Kevin has started talking more and loves hanging out in a classroom full of boys!
Relaxing on the patio
He would not participate in carving pumpkins...he didn't like the slime!!
Here I am drinking from the girls princess cup....
...and here is LC "drinking" from a large princess cup!!
Hailey has a quiet and mysterious personality. It has been so fun spending more time with her (while LC is at school).

Stay tune for Part 2!!

1 comment:

Bre said...

so I know you are twins and all but you could have fooled me as your sister in that princess cup photo!