Tuesday, December 2

The 80's were like, totally radical!!

Although I was born in 1981 I still was old enough to enjoy the "fashion" and big hair!! At MOPS last week we had 80's day. I was so excited. I decided to go for an 80's rocker chic look. I had so much fun getting ready. However once I got to MOPS ALL the moms were dressed more like flashdance! So they were all in comfy cloths and I was wearing tight skinny jeans, pink leg warmers and 5 inch yellow heels (and fun makeup). Needless to say it was probably pretty entertaining watching me walk around. I had to take baby steps so I wouldn't fall. Then after 30 minutes I changed into my UGGS (they were popular in the 80's too). Here are some pics from my day!
Flashdance vs rocker chic
My best rocker pose...not very believable!
When we got home Hailey grabbed my heels and walked around the house for a while!! And it must be said...she was better at it than I was!!

No comments: