Tuesday, September 16

In good health...

This past week has been a roller coaster. After my post last week I was emotionally tired. I began to pray that God would restore my soul and that I would seek His answer. After a lot of prayer I have decided not to complete my application to work full time outside the home. I KNOW God wants me with my children.

As you know i am working through a bible study on the Proverbs 31 Woman. This week's lessons were on "Her Loyalty" and "Her Contribution". God is so good! After reading about Her Contribution I began to pray for an answer to our financial struggle. God opened my eyes to a job that would allow be to have my children with me and make some extra money. Housecleaning. I am finishing all of my readiness and plan on putting my name out next week. Please join me in praying that I would be busy!!

Also we got some very exciting news this morning...we are ALL medically cleared for missions. As many of you know I have severe Rheumatoid Arthritis that is controlled with 2 weekly injections and Lauren has recently had surgery. I thought that we might not even receive clearance for at least another month. I am so thankful we have gotten our clearance. We are 1 step closer...

No comments: